For your convenience, we have put together some handy links on local information and amenities in the St Andrews area.
Visit St Andrews
– The St Andrews Merchant’s Association website
– Website of the official St Andrews Tourist Information Centre
Golf – St Andrews Links
– Information about St Andrews Links golf courses
The Albany House
– A family run Scottish Tourist Board 3 Star Hotel in the home of golf.
– Scottish Tourist Board approved guest house
– Luxury Cottage accommodation situated 5 minutes from St Andrews and the Old Course
– Family run Hotel overlooking St Andrews Bay
– Lorimer guest house is an immaculately maintained Victorian terraced town house
– High Quality bed and breakfast accommodation
The Old Station Country House
– B&B in converted Victorian rail station located two miles from St Andrews
Royal and Ancient Golf Club
– Administers Rules of Golf and organises the Open Golf Championship
St Andrews Links Trust
– Operates and maintains the Old Course and five other courses
Kingsbarnes Golf Links
– Prestigious new course located 6 miles from St Andrews
– Find all the information you need about Edinburgh airport.
– Information about train services in Scotland. Leuchers station is the closest station to St Andrews.
– Virgin operate long-distance train services from Leuchers to stations all over the UK, including direct services to and from London.
National Rail Enquiries
– Check rail timetables, buy tickets and check for live updates on train arrivals and departures.