Book private transport from your airport or hotel, to the many famous Golf courses in St Andrews and Fife.
If you are planning a St Andrews golf break, allow Town & Country taxis to take care of your travel arrangements.
Our private hire people carriers can accommodate you, your group and most importantly your golf clubs. We can transport groups of up to 14 golfers, with clubs and luggage.
You can rely on our driver to meet you from your flight, or your hotel and get you to the course in time for your tee-off time.
Your golfing party won’t need to decide on a designated driver because we can take you all back to your hotel safely at night. So nobody has to miss out on drinks at the 19th, and everyone can enjoy the full experience!
Tips for planning your St Andrews Golf Travel
- Book in advance – We recommend that you book your golf transfers in advance – this way we can help you to arrange pick-up times, and we’ll provide some useful local knowledge too.
Fill out our Booking Enquiry form to get started.
- Choose a golf course – St Andrews is known as the ‘Home of Golf’, and there’s a reason for this! The town itself has 7 courses, including the famous Old Course. There are also excellent golf courses in the surrounding Fife area – such as Fairmont and Kingsbarns. Why not try them all!
- Hire Golf Clubs and Caddies – If you prefer to travel light, why not hire golf equipment when you arrive. St Andrews Links offer golf clubs, golf shoes and buggies to hire. Or you can book an experienced caddy who will use his local golfing knowledge to help you get the most from your round.
- Choose your accommodation – St Andrews has a huge range of accommodation for groups and individuals. We will be delighted to drive you to and from your hotel, arriving at the golf course in plenty time. Check the Visit Scotland website for some accommodation ideas.
- Arriving in Scotland by air – Edinburgh Airport is the closest airport to St Andrews. Edinburgh Airport to St Andrews is approx 1 hour drive and we can collect you directly from your flight.
Glasgow airport is slightly further away, with a journey time of 2 hours.
- Arriving by train – St Andrews doesn’t have a railway station, but we can collect you from Leuchars Station which is only a 10 minute drive away. Leuchars has frequent, direct services to Edinburgh and London. So it’s possible to take the train from London to St Andrews Golf Course! Click to book your golf transfer.
We can arrange your pick up to suit your tee times.
Most of our clients enjoy the chance to relax for their whole holiday, or to be able to focus on discussing business. With our Taxi service you can avoid the stress of driving on unknown roads.
As we are based in Fife we are able to consider road conditions and travel issues at different times of the year.
Finally we are here to accommodate to your requirements to make sure you enjoy your golf transport on the day.
For more details or to book, contact us today.
Map showing golf courses in and around St Andrews
All our Golf clients can enjoy being driven to the golf course in a luxury people carrier, so that there is plenty space for up to 14 passengers including all your luggage and golf clubs.
Send us your itinerary for a free quote:Book Now